* Brandon Jennings had 17 Pts, 9 Rebs, 9 Dimes. For sure he will get the Bucks POTG. He should have had a double double, but Dan Grab-n-Reach missed an easy dunk on a pass from Jennings. So Oscar Robertson still is the only player to get a Triple-Double in his first NBA game.
* The Bucks scored 29 points in the second quarter. They will need more quarters like this, because they will have a lot of upper teen quarters. So when you see these quarters remember them because their might be only a few of them.
* Twenty turnovers. This team is not good enough on the Offensive side of the ball to have 20 turnovers. Eight of those 20 turnovers came in the third quarter. This has to stop ASAP.
* Look for Skiles to get Jennings and Ersan on the court at the same time. They seemed to play well together in the fourth quarter. They are two young guys trying to make an impact on this team. Having them play together might take some pressure off of them.
* All five starters for the 76ers scored in double figures, must be nice. Andre Iguodala earned the Hunter of the Night award for the 76ers. This is new at The Bucky Channel, it's something I will give out to a player that owns the Bucks. Iguodala had 19 Pts, 9 Rebs, and 7 Asts.
* Free Throws were not so free for the Bucks. They made just 11-19 for a nice 57.9% showing. They need to score points when they are handed them so we need to start shooting better from the line.
Now on Saturday, the Bucks did get the first win of the year under their belt. I guess I was wrong in a few of my points. But talking up Jennings is looking like at least I knew what I was talking about with that. Jennings went off in the second half scoring 21 of his 24 points. At half the Bucks were down and Scott Skiles went with a new power forward in Hakim Warrick. That was a great move by Skiles, because Warrick finished the game with 21 points. After the game all the players talked about how Skiles put his foot down at halftime, and fired up the troops. This was a good win for the Bucks to get at home. Lets take a look at some highlights from this 96-85 Bucks victory over the Pistons.
* Brandon Jennings, get used to him being the first highlight every night. He finished the game with 24 Pts, 2 Rebs, 3 Asts, and 3 steals. This will get him his second Bucks POTG award of the season.
* Hello preseason Hakim Warrick. He came off the bench to score 21 pts. He got to the free throw line 15 times making 10 of them. This what we need him to do all season, because other than him no one gets to the line.
* The Bucks out rebounded the Pistons 45-37. If we can beat teams on the boards this team will be in the game till the end.
* Still waiting for Bogut to get it going. He should be a double double guy every night. He still needs to hit the weight room a few more times a week.
* Michael Redd left the game in the 3rd quarter with a knee injury. He didn't return to the game. They don't know if he will be out long or day-to-day. We really need him to be out on the court just to be a leader of this team.
* Ben Gordon was the only bright spot for the Pistons Saturday night. He earned the Hunter of The Night. He finished the game with 26 pts, and got to the line 9 times and made all 9.
The Bucks travel to Chicago Tuesday to face the Bulls. This will be a tough game for the Bucks. Jennings will be challenged in this game going head to head with Derrick Rose. It will also be hard in the paint against Noah and Thomas. This game should be the game that shows us what this team is going to do this year.