1. A tailgate-theme area, with barbecues, seating in front and picnic tables in the back.
2. A large seating area, half of it indoor and half of it outdoor (approx. 6,000 seats).
3. A Bavarian-style brew-pub setting, in which fans would sit at long tables to watch the game.
4. A play-zone area, featuring pool tables, arcade games and other interactive types of games. This area would have minimal seating, according to the rendering shown to attendees.
5. A fully enclosed press box-type setting, in which radio or TV stations could host live events, and fans would sit in traditional seats. One attendee said this concept called for moving the current press box to the south end-zone area, and building the new press box-themed area for fans in the current press box area. The current press box is in the southwest corner of the stadium.
6. Another concept would be the creation of a restaurant along the lines of Friday's Front Row Sports Grill at Miller Park. Fans would be able to sit at tables and watch the game at the restaurant. The Packers presumably would contract with a national chain to run the restaurant.
7. There was some talk of a rooftop type setting, similar in nature to what fans can do in buildings across the street from Wrigley Field in Chicago. Cubs fans sit in bleachers atop buildings on Waveland and Sheffield avenues.