In a very rollercoaster season so far already this year, the Brewers have posted a very impressive 11-8 record on the road. But their record after Monday night's loss to the Braves sits at 15-17, which means they are 4-9 at Miller Park. It's a little surprising to see the Brewers struggling that poorly at home, especially when they get beat as convincingly as they did in game one of this series.
Monday, May 10, 2010 by Winks ·
It started off as a slowly paced ballgame, which is always the case when Doug Davis is on the mound. Coming of his first win of the season last week, Davis got off to a decent start not allowing any runs in the first four innings. But the Braves got on board in the 5th, and then piled six runs on in the sixth inning off both Bush and Manny Parra, most being the courtesy of Martin Prado and his grand slam. Pretty much over after that.
The Brewers mustered a few hits here and there, but never scored until the bottom of the 9th when Casey McGehee hit a two run homer to win our Player of the Game award by default.
The big news out of the night however was twofold regarding some injury concerns, the first being that of Ryan Braun. Braun got hit my a pitch on his left elbow by Braves pitcher Tommy Hanson, who then repeatedly threw to first base to get Braun to slide into the bag. Braun didn't end up finishing the game, but he did stay in awhile after the injury. I think he'll be alright, and if he's not seriously hurt then he should be in the lineup again on Tuesday.
Carlos Gomez will not be in the lineup however, as the Brewers put him on the DL after he hurt himself running out of a pickle last week. Outfielder Adam Stern was called up from Nashville to take his place, and I'd expect to see we get a few more starts out of Joe Inglett while Gomez is on the disabled list.
This premier free sports picks service has sports picks & odds providing tools like; annual NFL Superbowl Odds and NCAA Football BCS Championship Odds list. They'll even golf Masters odds & even Nascar TV Schedule and info...They offer a complete March Madness Bracket Contest list...even VIP sportsbook 100% bonus codes at #1 books; 5Dimes, Bovada & even a WagerWeb 200% Bonus.
"Check us out for all your NFL betting online picks and predictions at the best online sports betting Canada and USA sportsbooks including a new Bovada review for bettors from the USA."
I highly recommend checking out NFL Predictions and out Free College Football Picks from the legendary National Sports Advisors as well as updated daily NFL Odds and College Football Odds this football season. NSAwins.com posts updated 2013 Super Bowl Futures Odds and Super Bowl Betting Props in addition to BCS Championship Odds and College Bowl Odds throughout the season. Also be sure to get Free NFL Picks and the best Sportsbook Reviews daily from NSAwins.com.
Find Bucks NBA tickets, Milwaukee Brewer game schedule and Packers NFL games. We also sell Wimbledon debenture tickets, Belmont Stakes Triple Crown packages, tickets for the Kentucky Derby, Preakness Stakes tickets and Shane Mosley vs. Paulie Malignaggi at the Barclays Center.
Buy Milwaukee Bucks tickets, Green Bay Packers tickets, Wisconsin Badgers tickets and Milwaukee Brewers Tickets from a trusted source.
- ► 2012 (18)
- ► 2011 (485)
- Changes May Be Coming to Lambeau
- Watch Jeff Suppan Cheat Death Again
- It's Macha's Turn to Be Criticized
- Do the Admirable Thing, Jeff Suppan. Quit.
- U.S. Knocks Off Turkey in Tune-Up
- Corey Hart is On Fire
- Farewell (Again), Claudio Vargas
- Desmond Howard Has a Good Life
- Gallardo Goes Complete, Cappy Called Up
- Bucks Survivor: Round Seven
- Bucks. It's Whats for Dinner.
- Sampson the Next Cavs Coach?
- Weeks Walks Brewers to Victory
- My Q&A With Pocket Doppler
- Bucky Does a Podcast
- MacGruber > Watching Brewers Lose to Houston
- Season Likely Over For Zaunbie Nation
- The Squad is Set
- We've Got a Winning Streak!
- U.S. Falls to Czech, Roster Cuts to Come
- Bucks Survivor: Round Six
- Braun, Brewers Earning All-Star Votes
- Gulp... We're on Twitter
- Let's Hope This is The Turnaround
- Here Comes The End
- WWE Predictions: Over The Limit
- Time to Start Getting Excited for the World Cup
- It's Finally Over
- Random YouTube Video
- Look at These Things!
- Unhappy Birthday
- Jennings on Lopez Tonight
- Bucks Survivor: Round Five
- Things Are Somehow Getting Worse
- Lottery Goes on Without Bucks
- Bucks Check Out Hughes
- Farewell, Youssoupha Mbao
- At Least We Didn't Lose at Home Again
- Parra Gets the Start
- Rock Bottom Came Early This Season
- They Lost Again
- Bucks Survivor: Round Four
- The Hits Keep Coming... Off Brewers Pitching
- Hawks Won't Resign Mike Woodson
- Iron on NFL Network Tonight
- LeBron James is a Quitter
- Chris Capuano's Line
- Royals Doomed For Years of Disappointment
- America's 30-Man World Cup Roster
- Big Ten / ACC Challenge Set
- Quick Congrats to the Gamblers
- Milwaukee is Home Again for Braves
- Cushing Retains His ROY Honor
- Bucks Survivor: Round Three
- Braves Dominate Brewers, Again
- Capuano Heads to Nashville
- Young Money on Rome is Burning
- Brewers Struggle Again at Home
- Another Chance for Clay
- Milwaukee Gets the Sweep
- Gerut Hits for Cycle
- Wild, Wild West
- Bucks Suvivor: Round Two
- Hawkins Ruined My Buzz
- Good News About Bogut
- In Case You Missed It...
- NHL Playoff Update, Wisconsin Style
- I Can't Even Get Hired for Jury Duty
- Greg Jennings Breaking into Primetime
- Here's a Borderline Post
- Brewers Continue to Play Streakiest Baseball Ever
- Bucks Survivor: Season Three
- Padres Blank Brewers, Again
- Seasons Over
- Gallardo Does it All
- 22 and Counting...
- ▼ May (77)
- ► 2009 (827)
- ► 2008 (1098)
Yardbarker - Packers
Yardbarker - Brewers
Yardbarker - Bucks
This site is not affiliated with, nor endorsed or sponsored by, the University of Wisconsin.
Visit Sunshine Sportsbook
Contact The Bucky Channel
Sports Betting - Find very competitive odds and an impressive array of live betting. Online Sports Betting