Saturday, June 5, 2010 by Gweedo ·
You may be asking yourself, why is there a picture of Anthony Mason on this post? Well let me explain, his son Anthony Mason Jr. worked out for the Bucks recently. Many other players worked out, but it was funny to see a Mason back at the Bradley Center. Let's pray to God that Milwaukee will pass on him, but who knows. He doesn't look like he will get drafted, because he was hurt and missed part of the season last year. He did however bring up how Wesley Matthews was undrafted, and started in the playoffs. So maybe someday he will find himself wearing a Bucks jersey, but for now lets build this team around people not named Mason.
A couple of other names that worked out are: Luke Babbitt, Jordan Crawford, and Keith "Tiny" Gallon. I will explain Mr. Tiny later, but first lets take a look at the other two guys. Luke Babbitt is a 6-foot-9 athletic player from Nevada. He has really impressed I guess at different workouts for teams. He has a 6-11 wingspan and 37.5 inch vertical jump that has really opened people's eyes. They think in the NBA he would be a small forward, but could possibly play some power forward. The Bucks are looking for a power forward to play along side Andrew Bogut to take some pressure of him. Keep this guy in mind as the Bucks get ready to pick, because he could be joining the team.
Jordan Crawford on the other hand is a 6-foot-4 guard who made a name for himself at the Bradley Center in the NCAA tournament. He also has some inside track to the Bucks, because coach Sampson recruited him to play in Indiana. Crawford ended up transferring to Xavier to finish out his college career. In his two tournament games in the Bradley Center he scored 28 in a win over Minnesota, and 27 in a win over Pittsburgh. So this may be more of a situation where he has a few connections so lets talk him up a little more, but who knows. He would be more of a second round pick for us I think if he falls that far.
Keith "Tiny" Gallon is another guy that has an in with the Bucks. He is a former teammate of Brandon Jennings at Oak Hill Academy. He is a 6-foot-9 296 pound power forward, but says he is a little brother to Jennings. He still talks to Jennings, and Jennings is helping him with his draft workouts. So coming to Milwaukee was a big thing for him, because he would really love to run the court with his boy Jennings again. If he was taken by the Bucks it would be with their last pick in the second round. But little background stories like this are always cool to talk about. My guess is he doesn't get drafted, and the Bucks throw him on the Summer league team if anything.
These are just a few of the things going on right now for the Bucks. Milwaukee has brought in many other players including some bigger names like Wayne Chism (Tennessee), Deon Thompson (North Carolina), Jon Scheyer (Duke), and Raymar Morgan (Michigan State). Those are just a few of the bigger names, but my guess is none of these guys become Bucks.
This premier free sports picks service has sports picks & odds providing tools like; annual NFL Superbowl Odds and NCAA Football BCS Championship Odds list. They'll even golf Masters odds & even Nascar TV Schedule and info...They offer a complete March Madness Bracket Contest list...even VIP sportsbook 100% bonus codes at #1 books; 5Dimes, Bovada & even a WagerWeb 200% Bonus.
"Check us out for all your NFL betting online picks and predictions at the best online sports betting Canada and USA sportsbooks including a new Bovada review for bettors from the USA."
I highly recommend checking out NFL Predictions and out Free College Football Picks from the legendary National Sports Advisors as well as updated daily NFL Odds and College Football Odds this football season. NSAwins.com posts updated 2013 Super Bowl Futures Odds and Super Bowl Betting Props in addition to BCS Championship Odds and College Bowl Odds throughout the season. Also be sure to get Free NFL Picks and the best Sportsbook Reviews daily from NSAwins.com.
Find Bucks NBA tickets, Milwaukee Brewer game schedule and Packers NFL games. We also sell Wimbledon debenture tickets, Belmont Stakes Triple Crown packages, tickets for the Kentucky Derby, Preakness Stakes tickets and Shane Mosley vs. Paulie Malignaggi at the Barclays Center.
Buy Milwaukee Bucks tickets, Green Bay Packers tickets, Wisconsin Badgers tickets and Milwaukee Brewers Tickets from a trusted source.
- ► 2012 (18)
- ► 2011 (485)
- Brandon Jennings Wins Bucks Survivor
- Another Loss We Can't Really Afford
- King James Coming to The Bucks?
- How "LOST" Should Have Ended
- Brewers Power Back Against Houston
- World Cup Thoughts: Tuesday, June 29th
- Another Reason to Love Brandon Jennings
- Sabres Offseason News
- World Cup Predictions: Tuesday, June 29th
- Nothing Like Making the Astros Look Good
- World Cup Thoughts: Monday, June 28th
- Bucks Putting Together Summer Roster
- How Long Does Donovan Stay in the MLS?
- World Cup Predictions: Monday, June 28th
- Narveson Caps Off Strong Week For Milwaukee
- World Cup Thoughts: Sunday, June 27th
- Look At That, People Do Watch Soccer After All
- World Cup Predictions: Sunday, June 27th
- Streak Ends for Brewers
- This Is Why I Don't Believe in Anything
- World Cup Predictions: Saturday, June 26th
- Gimme Five
- World Cup Thoughts: Friday, June 25th
- Jerome Jordan Didn't Last Long
- World Cup Predictions: Friday, June 25th
- Bucks Go Big in Draft
- Yovani Gallardo Is a Good Baseball Player
- World Cup Thoughts: Thursday, June 24th
- Did Thompson Do it Again?
- Is Milwaukee Putting a Run Together?
- World Cup Predictions: Thursday, June 24th
- Agony, Turned to Ecstasy
- Bucks Get Douglas Roberts From Nets
- World Cup Predictions: Wednesday, June 23rd
- Narveson Recovers From Shaky First
- World Cup Thoughts: Tuesday, June 22nd
- Bucks Acquire Maggette
- World Cup Predictions: Tuesday, June 22nd
- This Might Make Your Ears Bleed
- World Cup Thoughts: Monday, June 21st
- Graeme Fashion
- World Cup Predictions: Monday, June 21st
- World Cup Thoughts: June 19th and 20th
- I'm Slowly Losing Interest in the Brewers
- World Cup Predictions: Sunday, June 20th
- World Cup Predictions: Saturday, June 19th
- Rockies Blank Brewers
- Comeback, Then Controversy
- Lakers Win Title, Again.
- Erin Hills to Host 2017 U.S. Open
- World Cup Predictions: Friday, June 18th
- I Need Your Help, I Want to Quit Wrestling
- Offseason Packers News
- World Cup Running Diary: Thursday, June 17th
- World Cup Predictions: Thursday, June 17th
- World Cup Thoughts: Wednesday, June 16th
- Angels Prevent Brewers From Sweep
- Bucks Survivor Problem
- Any Chance Hewyard Doesn't Pass Braun?
- Brewers Showing Unexpected Competitiveness
- Bucks News?
- World Cup Predictions: Wednesday, June 16th
- World Cup Thoughts: Tuesday, June 15th
- Happy Birthday Dad
- Announcement: Thursday Column
- World Cup Predictions: Tuesday, June 15th
- A Game Worth Staying Up For
- World Cup Thoughts: Monday, June 14th
- USA vs. England, the Lego Version
- World Cup Predictions: Monday, June 14th
- World Cup Thoughts: Sunday, June 13th
- Prince Fielder is the Player of the Game!
- The Improbable Tie
- World Cup Thoughts: Saturday, June 12th
- Brewers Unable to Convert Chances Against Texas
- USA 1, England 1
- World Cup Predictions: Saturday, June 12th
- World Cup Thoughts: Friday, June 11th
- Power Delivers Crew over Rangers
- Bucks Survivor: Round Eleven
- World Cup Predictions: Friday, June 11th
- Stay Tuned For Tons of World Cup Coverage
- Gomez Doesn't Stop Running Towards Victory
- Suppan Back to the Redbirds
- Bucks Becoming a Real NBA Team
- Brewers Stop Their Own Momentum
- Thoughts on Nebraska to the Big Ten
- Heyward Catching Braun in All-Star Race
- McGehee Squeezes One Through the Infield... FTW!
- Bucks Survivor: Round Ten
- Brewers Continue to Build for (Near?) Future
- Brewers Select Dylan Covey
- The Nightmare is Finally Over
- Brewers Salvage Sunday, Drop Series to Cards
- While We're Getting Hammered at a Wedding, Here's ...
- Bucks Survivor: Round Nine
- Capuano's Return Doesn't Spark Brewers
- Braun Still Leading NL Outfielders in Fan Voting
- If Only We Had Five Yovani Gallardos
- Baseball Needs Instant Replay, Immediately
- Bucks Survivor: Round Eight
- Running Out of Ways to Describe Losses
- Ahman Green to the UFL?
- ▼ June (103)
- ► 2009 (827)
- ► 2008 (1098)
Yardbarker - Packers
Yardbarker - Brewers
Yardbarker - Bucks
This site is not affiliated with, nor endorsed or sponsored by, the University of Wisconsin.
Visit Sunshine Sportsbook
Contact The Bucky Channel
Sports Betting - Find very competitive odds and an impressive array of live betting. Online Sports Betting