If you're following this Brewers team night in and night out, you can slowly feel them fading deeper and deeper into obscurity, and becoming closer and closer to being sellers at the deadline. Even when things are seemingly going Milwaukee's way, they just do not appear to be a team that can come through and convert on their chances. That ineptitude was on display multiple times in the Brewers' Monday afternoon 6-1 loss to the San Francisco Giants.
Monday, July 5, 2010 by Winks ·
Their misfortune started as early as the second inning, when the Brewers were able to load up the bases with zero outs, yet only one runner was able to cross the plate and that was only because Rickie Weeks was walked home. That proved to be Milwaukee's only run of the game, even though they were able to put multiple men on base during multiple innings. You gotta plate those runners though, something that the Brewers just could not do on Monday.
It's really a shame too, because the Brewers wasted a rare solid performance from Dave Bush. Bush went six innings and gave up just one run himself, striking out four batters along the way. His performance was also tainted by the first real poor performance from Kameron Loe, as Loe only lasted 1/3 of an inning and gave up four runs. Only two were earned though, thanks to another error by Alcides "E"scobar. The Giants added another run after that to get the 6-1 win, and the Brewers disappointing season continues.
It's only going to be a matter of time now before we find out what the future of this season holds, and the speculation still remains that the Brewers will in fact become sellers. It might be more or less guys of the Jody Gerut and Dave Bush variety rather than Corey Hart or Prince Fielder, but changes feel as if they are looming. Mark Attanasio says he doesn't want to rebuild, but we'll see.
POTG: Casey McGehee, for some unknown reason.
This premier free sports picks service has sports picks & odds providing tools like; annual NFL Superbowl Odds and NCAA Football BCS Championship Odds list. They'll even golf Masters odds & even Nascar TV Schedule and info...They offer a complete March Madness Bracket Contest list...even VIP sportsbook 100% bonus codes at #1 books; 5Dimes, Bovada & even a WagerWeb 200% Bonus.
"Check us out for all your NFL betting online picks and predictions at the best online sports betting Canada and USA sportsbooks including a new Bovada review for bettors from the USA."
I highly recommend checking out NFL Predictions and out Free College Football Picks from the legendary National Sports Advisors as well as updated daily NFL Odds and College Football Odds this football season. NSAwins.com posts updated 2013 Super Bowl Futures Odds and Super Bowl Betting Props in addition to BCS Championship Odds and College Bowl Odds throughout the season. Also be sure to get Free NFL Picks and the best Sportsbook Reviews daily from NSAwins.com.
Find Bucks NBA tickets, Milwaukee Brewer game schedule and Packers NFL games. We also sell Wimbledon debenture tickets, Belmont Stakes Triple Crown packages, tickets for the Kentucky Derby, Preakness Stakes tickets and Shane Mosley vs. Paulie Malignaggi at the Barclays Center.
Buy Milwaukee Bucks tickets, Green Bay Packers tickets, Wisconsin Badgers tickets and Milwaukee Brewers Tickets from a trusted source.
- ► 2012 (18)
- ► 2011 (485)
- Deadline Appears to Be Passing By
- Cleveland Sucks
- DJ Steve Porter Gives Us 'Press Hop 2'
- Bigby is Back With The Pack
- Back to Reality For Brewers, Myself
- Reunited and it Feels...
- The Other Night on Entourage...
- Crew Makes it Five in a Row
- Sweep Could Alter Trade Deadline Plans
- Am I the Only One Who Likes the MLS?
- It's The Most Wonderful Time of The Year
- Oh, Those Hideous Uniforms
- Rock is King of the Forest
- Let's All Agree That it's Over, Right?
- Uecker Back on Friday
- Don't You Look Like...
- Diener Getting Some Love
- This is Our Last Chance
- One Down, Five to Go
- Bucks Bring in Dooling
- Last Night on Entourage...
- Summer League Recap
- These Next Seven Games Are Deciding the Season
- Johnny Jolly Taking the Year Off, and Then Some
- Brewers 9, Braves 3
- Braves 2, Brewers 1
- Aaron Rodgers, Cover Man
- Bucks 0-2 in Summer League
- Hart, Braun Unremarkable in All-Star Game
- Bucks Start Summer League With Loss
- Batting Stance Guy Does the All-Stars
- Dominican Dominance Eliminates Hart in Derby
- Last Night on Entourage....
- Spain Makes History in World Cup Final
- Brewers Fooling Us With the Sweep
- Stricker Wins John Deere Classic
- World Cup Prediction: World Cup Final
- Diary of a Brewers Win
- World Cup Prediction: Third Place Game
- Party in the City Where the Heat is On
- Big Brother 12 Thoughts
- Where Do We Go From Here? (Redux)
- Where Do We Go From Here?
- World Cup Thoughts: Wednesday, July 7th
- King James is Going To........
- World Cup Prediction: Wednesday, July 7th
- Bumgarner Breezes Against Crew
- World Cup Thoughts: Tuesday, July 6th
- World Cup Prediction: Tuesday, July 6th
- Milwaukee Unable to Cash In Against Giants
- Brewers Sending Three to Midsummer Classic
- World Cup Thoughts: Saturday, July 3rd
- Salmons Is Back
- World Cup Predictions: Saturday, July 3rd
- World Cup Thoughts: Friday, July 2nd
- Here's a Brewers Box Score
- World Cup Predictions: Friday, July 2nd
- Wolf, Long Balls Help Crew Win
- Bucks Strike First
- ▼ July (59)
- ► 2009 (827)
- ► 2008 (1098)
Yardbarker - Packers
Yardbarker - Brewers
Yardbarker - Bucks
This site is not affiliated with, nor endorsed or sponsored by, the University of Wisconsin.
Visit Sunshine Sportsbook
Contact The Bucky Channel
Sports Betting - Find very competitive odds and an impressive array of live betting. Online Sports Betting