Tuesday, September 28, 2010 by Gweedo ·
Labels: Milwaukee Bucks
So it begins on Tuesday, as the Bucks start training camp. All the talk this off-season about the moves they made and people they drafted doesn't mean much unless you produce during the season. I really can't say when the last time I was this excited about an upcoming Bucks season. Maybe 2001? The difference between 2001 and now though is this year we just have a lot of skill players. We don't have three big names, and then a group put around them.
This 2010 team is a team's team. To win they will have to play together, and not rely on one person to carry them. Don't get me wrong - Jennings, Bogut, or Maggette on any given night could score 30 plus points and be the alpha dog. But for this team to truly be successful, they need to play tough defense, and work the ball around for the best shot.
As we go forward though, it sounds like a few guys will be missing training camp for the Bucks as Darington Hobson had surgery. Corey Maggette may also miss all of camp, but should be ready for the season. With those few bad notes it's nice to share along that Andrew Bogut will be ready for camp. So we really can't be upset with where this team stands now on the injury front. Nothing real major other than Hobson who miss a good amount of time, but I feel he is still too young to get quality minutes on this team.
There is a lot of change going on this year in the NBA, but for Bucks fans the change has been the fact that people can now be excited for this team. It's not often the case when people are looking forward to opening night for Bucks Basketball, but this year something just feels different. Maybe it's because we are coming off a playoff appearance, maybe it's the fact that sports reporters are talking about us having a shot at the Central, or maybe it is just because the Brewers failed us so bad this season. I can't tell you exactly what it is, but it just feels good right now to be a Bucks fan. Here is a list of the Bucks training camp roster, as they added a few guys right before the start of camp. Lets hope this truly is a good year for Bucks Basketball.
This premier free sports picks service has sports picks & odds providing tools like; annual NFL Superbowl Odds and NCAA Football BCS Championship Odds list. They'll even golf Masters odds & even Nascar TV Schedule and info...They offer a complete March Madness Bracket Contest list...even VIP sportsbook 100% bonus codes at #1 books; 5Dimes, Bovada & even a WagerWeb 200% Bonus.
"Check us out for all your NFL betting online picks and predictions at the best online sports betting Canada and USA sportsbooks including a new Bovada review for bettors from the USA."
I highly recommend checking out NFL Predictions and out Free College Football Picks from the legendary National Sports Advisors as well as updated daily NFL Odds and College Football Odds this football season. NSAwins.com posts updated 2013 Super Bowl Futures Odds and Super Bowl Betting Props in addition to BCS Championship Odds and College Bowl Odds throughout the season. Also be sure to get Free NFL Picks and the best Sportsbook Reviews daily from NSAwins.com.
Find Bucks NBA tickets, Milwaukee Brewer game schedule and Packers NFL games. We also sell Wimbledon debenture tickets, Belmont Stakes Triple Crown packages, tickets for the Kentucky Derby, Preakness Stakes tickets and Shane Mosley vs. Paulie Malignaggi at the Barclays Center.
Buy Milwaukee Bucks tickets, Green Bay Packers tickets, Wisconsin Badgers tickets and Milwaukee Brewers Tickets from a trusted source.
- ► 2012 (18)
- ► 2011 (485)
- Work Hard. Play Hard.
- Am I the Only One Not Worried About this Loss?
- The Bucky Five: It's About Time We Put Up 70
- Finally Gave the Brewers (Some) Love Tonight
- Twitter Sucks, But Here's Someone to Follow
- Adidas Has The New Look
- The Bucky Five: Exactly As We Expected
- Badgers Stay Even in Polls After Narrow Win
- Randy Wolf, What the Fuck!
- Winks Thinks: The Ranking NFL Teams in Terms of Po...
- Thompson Takes Chance on Dimitri Nance
- Quick Peek at the Bucks TV Schedule
- Grant's Injury Hurts Super Bowl Hopes
- Wynn Called Back to Fill Harrell's Spot
- USA Takes Gold in FIBA Worlds
- The Bucky Five: Almost Took One For Granted
- Five Other Thoughts From Week One
- The Bucky Five: Not Overly Impressive, But Good En...
- We Have Some Bucks News!
- Let's Twitter it Up Bitches
- How Bad is Your Team?
- How Good is Your Team?
- I Suppose 600 Saves is a Big Deal
- I'm Happy Boise State Beat Virginia Tech
- The Bucky Five: Badgers (Mostly) Dominate in Win
- Bucks Sign Second Round Pick
- Havner Released as Pack Trim to 53
- Let's Twitter it Up Bitches
- The Bucky Five: A Case for a Shorter Preseason
- Quick Thoughts on the Big Ten Realignment
- Winks Thinks: The Eighth Round Blunder Edition
- ▼ September (31)
- ► 2009 (827)
- ► 2008 (1098)
Yardbarker - Packers
Yardbarker - Brewers
Yardbarker - Bucks
This site is not affiliated with, nor endorsed or sponsored by, the University of Wisconsin.
Visit Sunshine Sportsbook
Contact The Bucky Channel
Sports Betting - Find very competitive odds and an impressive array of live betting. Online Sports Betting