This game was ugly, so I'm going to just point out some things quick and then put this one to rest. I want to act like this game never happened for the Bucks. Phoenix beat Milwaukee 92-77 Wednesday night to keep their streak going, as the Suns have beat the Bucks now for the 23rd straight time in the desert.
* Andrew Bogut was out, so Ilyasova was the starting center Wednesday night. As you can see above he had a rough night, but still was able to finish with 15 points, 9 rebounds, and 4 steals. On the defensive end he was owned by Marcin Gortat. That's never good.
* Wait a minute, why was Illyasova at center again? Well the Bucks announced yesterday that Drew Gooden will be out 4-6 weeks, as he would have been the usual replacement. Gooden hasn't played in awhile, but when Bogut is out we are a real small team.
* Wednesday night Milwaukee shot 28-90 from the field for an embarrassing 31.1%.
* Jared Dudley looked like he should be in the All-Star game Wednesday night. He finished with 15 points, and 7 rebounds.
* Corey Maggette was the only Bucks player to play not terrible. He finished with 15 points and 7 rebounds. He was also 6-12 from the field.
* The Suns out rebounded the Bucks 54-39. The Suns also beat the Bucks in points in the paint 46-18. OUCH!!!!!!!!!!
* As I mentioned, it was the 23rd consecutive loss in Phoenix for the Bucks. Dude, seriously. This streak has to stop next year, otherwise we might as well just save the travel expenses and give them a free victory.
The Bucks just need to move on after this game, and they'll get the chance tonight against the Warriors at 9:30 Central time. Maybe this team should try the run and gun type of basketball. What is the worst thing that could happen at this point, really? I'm upset right now, so this is all I have to say about the Bucks at this time. Hopefully we'll have a more spirited conversation about the Bucks on Friday.