The 2011 Final Four is set at (4) Kentucy vs. (3) Connecticut and (11) Virginia Commonwealth vs. (8) Butler. Take that Jay Bilas. Actually, we all need to shut-up because NO ONE had anything close to this result on the right hand side of the bracket...well, perhaps a few secretaries in Richmond.
On a side note, I have more than a few friends who are VCU graduates...the text message quantity and quality is getting close to over-bearing but they put up with the Super Bowl talk (which is on-going, thank you) so I'll forgive them.
- James maintains with 67 points thanks to 38 correct but he's done
- Sherry sticks at 64 off 34 and is done as well
- Nick is cemented with his 60 off 38
- Kyle is done with 59 off 38 and Tiffany jumps up and finishes at 59 off 33
- Bart sticks around with his 57 off 34 but is still alive thanks to his UConn choice
- Joe is also done at 56 off 34
- Elliot, Patrick, Justin & Stanley share this spot with 55 points and have are cashed out
I'm not looking forward to hearing all the "OHMIGOD, VCU made it?!??!" or "OHMIGOD, Butler did it again?!???!" talk this week. It's like Super Bowl week all over, only we're not going to be enjoying it as much...well, not as many of us.