This was the scene at a Fond du Lac McDonald's when my fellow citizen Don "Are Those Starburns?" Gorske ate Big Mac number 20,000 in 2004, so I can only imagine what the scene will be on Tuesday when he puts his chompers into number 25,000. It's a ridiculous story. The guy at his first Big Mac in 1972, and really hasn't eaten anything else since. It's more than just a favorite meal though, it's a way of life for this guy. Because Big Macs are 90% of his solid diet - as he'll explain to Morgan Spurlock in the video below - he's about as skinny as they come and his cholesterol is just fine. However, his taste buds are kind of shot, so that sucks.
Now, despite living in the same city as this guy for roughly my entire life, I have not had the pleasure of meeting him. Perhaps I'll try to get him on my radio show soon, but I have the feeling that he's going to be in high demand for awhile. Say what you want about how legit of an accomplishment this is, but people seem to love him. I did see him mowing his lawn the other day though, and I was a bit star struck. And he ate number 18,000 at my high school during some big press conference during my senior year. So there's that.
Either way, congrats Don. You have a level of fame and anonymity that we all can only dream about.
This premier free sports picks service has sports picks & odds providing tools like; annual NFL Superbowl Odds and NCAA Football BCS Championship Odds list. They'll even golf Masters odds & even Nascar TV Schedule and info...They offer a complete March Madness Bracket Contest list...even VIP sportsbook 100% bonus codes at #1 books; 5Dimes, Bovada & even a WagerWeb 200% Bonus.
"Check us out for all your NFL betting online picks and predictions at the best online sports betting Canada and USA sportsbooks including a new Bovada review for bettors from the USA."
I highly recommend checking out NFL Predictions and out Free College Football Picks from the legendary National Sports Advisors as well as updated daily NFL Odds and College Football Odds this football season. NSAwins.com posts updated 2013 Super Bowl Futures Odds and Super Bowl Betting Props in addition to BCS Championship Odds and College Bowl Odds throughout the season. Also be sure to get Free NFL Picks and the best Sportsbook Reviews daily from NSAwins.com.
Find Bucks NBA tickets, Milwaukee Brewer game schedule and Packers NFL games. We also sell Wimbledon debenture tickets, Belmont Stakes Triple Crown packages, tickets for the Kentucky Derby, Preakness Stakes tickets and Shane Mosley vs. Paulie Malignaggi at the Barclays Center.
Buy Milwaukee Bucks tickets, Green Bay Packers tickets, Wisconsin Badgers tickets and Milwaukee Brewers Tickets from a trusted source.
- ► 2012 (18)
- Forgive Me, I'm Rooting for the Heat
- Stay Away From the NFL Network Tonight
- A Look at the 2012 Super Bowl Odds
- Back on the Road, Back in the Loss Column
- Problems with the Fox UEFA Broadcast
- Brewers Rolling Right Along
- Crew Does it With the Squeeze
- Bucks Survivor: Week Six
- Brew Crew Haiku
- Congrats to Pat and Jane
- Strikeouts, Home Runs, Greinke Does it All
- Brewers Make it Five in a Row
- If This is Your Trunk, You Suck
- Don Gorske Eats a Big Mac out of a Blender
- Let's All Make Sunglasses at Night References
- Sweeps Don't Get More Exciting Than That
- The Bucks Are Not Trading Brandon Jennings
- Two Quick Blog Related Items
- One Pitch, That's All
- Jerry Kelly As The Horned Frog
- Brew Crew Haiku
- How Late Will You Stay up For Your Brewers?
- Nick Gilbert Steals the Show at Draft Lottery
- Badgers to Travel to North Carolina
- Staying Up Late Finally Worth It
- Fond du Lac to Become Center of Media Universe
- Brewers Rebound With Sweep Over Pirates
- Gallardo Delivers When Needed
- A New Anthem For Milwaukee
- Bucks Survivor: Week Four
- Want to Listen to 80 Minutes of Girls Soccer?
- Welcome Back, Blogger!
- Loss Brings Up Doubts About Roenicke
- Tractor Traylor Found Dead
- Brewers Nearly Give Away Sure Victory
- Greinke Enjoys a Miller Park Welcome
- No Rap Today, Back to Haikus
- Brewers Rap 1-0
- Winks is Out of Town
- Not What We Had in Mind
- Swept Under the Rug
- Bucks Survivor: Week Three
- Brew Crew Haiku - Bonus Haiku
- Let's Turn This Around Soon Please
- Rainy Day Post
- Busy Off Day
- Another Tough Night for Gallardo
- This Moment Transcends Everything
- What an Amazing Night
- How the Hell are We Below .500?
- Brew Crew Haiku
- ▼ May (51)
- ► 2010 (734)
- ► 2009 (827)
- ► 2008 (1098)
Yardbarker - Packers
Yardbarker - Brewers
Yardbarker - Bucks
This site is not affiliated with, nor endorsed or sponsored by, the University of Wisconsin.
Visit Sunshine Sportsbook
Contact The Bucky Channel
Sports Betting - Find very competitive odds and an impressive array of live betting. Online Sports Betting