Due to the recent success of the sports teams in the Dairy Land, some clever Wisconsinites have coined the term WINsconsin. We wouldn't be surprised, though, if that term actually originated in Las Vegas.
The defending Super Bowl champion Packers are 5-1 against the spread, faltering only against Cam Newton and all his awesomeness.
Even more impressively, your beloved Badgers, behind Russell Winson, are an undefeated 5-0-1 against the spread.
We'll do the math for you: that's an incredible 10-1-1 record against the spread for the two football teams doing battle up north.
So why are we bringing this to your attention? We'll, for those of you who don't know us (impossible since we post here at leeeeast once a year), we run a sports betting website called Stock Lemon, contributing occasionally to this fine website here.
And this week, both the Badgers (-7 1/2 over Michigan State) and the Packers (-9 over the Vikings) will be part of our Free NCAA Football Picks (58% YTD) and Free NFL Picks (65% YTD), respectively.
To see the rest of our picks for the weekend, you'll have to check us out over at stocklemonblog.com.
Thursday, October 20, 2011 by Stock Lemon ·
This premier free sports picks service has sports picks & odds providing tools like; annual NFL Superbowl Odds and NCAA Football BCS Championship Odds list. They'll even golf Masters odds & even Nascar TV Schedule and info...They offer a complete March Madness Bracket Contest list...even VIP sportsbook 100% bonus codes at #1 books; 5Dimes, Bovada & even a WagerWeb 200% Bonus.
"Check us out for all your NFL betting online picks and predictions at the best online sports betting Canada and USA sportsbooks including a new Bovada review for bettors from the USA."
I highly recommend checking out NFL Predictions and out Free College Football Picks from the legendary National Sports Advisors as well as updated daily NFL Odds and College Football Odds this football season. NSAwins.com posts updated 2013 Super Bowl Futures Odds and Super Bowl Betting Props in addition to BCS Championship Odds and College Bowl Odds throughout the season. Also be sure to get Free NFL Picks and the best Sportsbook Reviews daily from NSAwins.com.
Find Bucks NBA tickets, Milwaukee Brewer game schedule and Packers NFL games. We also sell Wimbledon debenture tickets, Belmont Stakes Triple Crown packages, tickets for the Kentucky Derby, Preakness Stakes tickets and Shane Mosley vs. Paulie Malignaggi at the Barclays Center.
Buy Milwaukee Bucks tickets, Green Bay Packers tickets, Wisconsin Badgers tickets and Milwaukee Brewers Tickets from a trusted source.
- ► 2012 (18)
- Not Really the Dream Season We Expected
- Pack Fan Bears Fan Week 7 - OK...I'm Sorry
- Packers Under The Radar at 7-0
- So Who's Printing the WHINEsconsin Shirts?
- Badgers National Championship Hopes Dashed
- Pack Fan Bears Fan Week 6 - No Apologies
- Winsconsin Is Also Coversconsin
- Brewers Simply Not Good Enough in NLCS
- Packers Still Overshadowed at 6-0
- Wolf, Brewers Even Things Up
- Staying Positive, Against the Odds
- Written in the Stars is Awful, But...
- Wisconsin Success Highlighted by Brewers
- Aaron Rodgers and Michael Vick are Not So Good as ...
- Packers Look Unbeatable
- Chris Carpenter is a Big Fat Phony
- Home Sweet Home Field Advantage
- The Arizona Diamondbacks?!!
- NLDS tied 2-2
- Packers Success = No Favre Talk Please
- Quick Thoughts - Brewers Go Up 2-0
- Quick Thoughts - Badgers Dominate
- Quick Thoughts - NLDS Game 1
- Pack Fan Bears Fan Week 3 - Wynners
- ▼ October (24)
- ► 2010 (734)
- ► 2009 (827)
- ► 2008 (1098)
Yardbarker - Packers
Yardbarker - Brewers
Yardbarker - Bucks
This site is not affiliated with, nor endorsed or sponsored by, the University of Wisconsin.
Visit Sunshine Sportsbook
Contact The Bucky Channel
Sports Betting - Find very competitive odds and an impressive array of live betting. Online Sports Betting