Ted Thompson may get a bad rap for not liking to sign free agents, but he's gold in that category in my book if only because of the signing of one man a few years ago. Charles Woodson has been nothing short of terrific during his time in Green Bay, and I couldn't imagine the Packers without him. His greatness is of course something that we all know, and the rest of the league is continuing to take notice as well.
Thursday, October 1, 2009 by Winks ·
Chuck Woodson is your NFC Defensive Player of the Month for the month of September, and it's actually the second straight year he's earned the award. So far this season, Woodson has three interceptions, a touchdown, and has been a key factor in some of the Packers biggest defensive plays.
I talked with Woodson a few minutes ago (aka I didn't) and he told me that he's happy for the award, that doesn't mean that he's not seeking out another one. He said that he'll basically clinch the Defensive Player of the Month award for October this Monday Night, when he'll sack Favre three times, pick him off twice, and score another touchdown. Hey, his words (not really).
This premier free sports picks service has sports picks & odds providing tools like; annual NFL Superbowl Odds and NCAA Football BCS Championship Odds list. They'll even golf Masters odds & even Nascar TV Schedule and info...They offer a complete March Madness Bracket Contest list...even VIP sportsbook 100% bonus codes at #1 books; 5Dimes, Bovada & even a WagerWeb 200% Bonus.
"Check us out for all your NFL betting online picks and predictions at the best online sports betting Canada and USA sportsbooks including a new Bovada review for bettors from the USA."
I highly recommend checking out NFL Predictions and out Free College Football Picks from the legendary National Sports Advisors as well as updated daily NFL Odds and College Football Odds this football season. NSAwins.com posts updated 2013 Super Bowl Futures Odds and Super Bowl Betting Props in addition to BCS Championship Odds and College Bowl Odds throughout the season. Also be sure to get Free NFL Picks and the best Sportsbook Reviews daily from NSAwins.com.
Find Bucks NBA tickets, Milwaukee Brewer game schedule and Packers NFL games. We also sell Wimbledon debenture tickets, Belmont Stakes Triple Crown packages, tickets for the Kentucky Derby, Preakness Stakes tickets and Shane Mosley vs. Paulie Malignaggi at the Barclays Center.
Buy Milwaukee Bucks tickets, Green Bay Packers tickets, Wisconsin Badgers tickets and Milwaukee Brewers Tickets from a trusted source.
- ► 2012 (18)
- ► 2011 (485)
- ► 2010 (734)
- Bucks Split Weekend Series
- And I Ask Myself, Well, How Did We Get Here?
- Happy Halloween!
- I've Made The Big Time, I'm on Yahoo! Answers
- Sneak Peak: 24 Season 8
- My Eyes Hath Seen Thy Glory
- Winks Thinks: The Cleveland Show Edition
- NFL Coverage Maps: Week Eight
- Why I'm Rooting For the Yankees
- Previewing the Bucks
- Packers Receivers Are Hurting a Bit
- Cleveland, You Cold-Hearted Bitch
- The Bucky Channel is Headed to The Cleve
- Bucks Smoke T-Wolves, Get Smoked by Bobcats
- Ahman Green is Back After All
- NFL Coverage Maps: Week Seven
- Ahman Green Sighting in Green Bay
- Steve Nash Dishes Up Some Comedy
- The Bucky Five: Good, Not Great
- About the Time of the Year I Lose Interest
- I'm All For This Happening
- Winks Thinks: The Baby Eli Edition
- NFL Coverage Maps: Week Six
- Bucks Beat Rockets, but Get Bullied
- Packers/Vikings Sequel Moved to 3:15pm
- Charlie Davies Injured in Car Accident
- Sabres Knock Off Red Wings
- Sabres On Versus Tonight
- Another Reason to Hate Deanna Favre
- Ah-One, Ah-Two, Ah-You Know What To Do
- America Clinches World Cup Birth
- Finally the Bucks Have Come Back to Green Bay!
- Badgers Lose, Respectfully
- How About You Don't Continue Reading?
- Kurtain Call?
- Winks Thinks: The Mysterious Third Prong Edition
- Bucks Basketball Anybody?
- Rebuttal From a Twins Fan
- Time to Switch Things Up a Bit
- I'm About to Throw a Hissy Fit
- The Day After
- The Bucky Five: Fuck
- This Is Going to Be Hard to Watch
- Macha's First Season With Brewers Comes to an End
- Badgers Enter Top 25, Kinda
- Cancel My Move to Chicago
- The UFL is Going to Be Awesome
- Hello, Losing Season
- Winks Thinks: The Edition Where I Come Around
- Charles Woodson, NFC Defensive Player of the Month...
- Hey, The Brewers Are Still Playing!
- ▼ October (52)
- ► 2008 (1098)
Yardbarker - Packers
Yardbarker - Brewers
Yardbarker - Bucks
This site is not affiliated with, nor endorsed or sponsored by, the University of Wisconsin.
Visit Sunshine Sportsbook
Contact The Bucky Channel
Sports Betting - Find very competitive odds and an impressive array of live betting. Online Sports Betting