The selfish prick that I am, I am going to turn the unfortunate story about a man's death into a complaint about my fantasy team. Angel Villalona, the future third basemen for the San Francisco Giants, was jailed on murder charges in the Dominican Republic after a 25 year-old man was fatally shot in a coastal city of the country. Villalona was visiting his home country and was apparently at the bar where the man was shot, after a fight broke out between the man and Villalona's friends.
Tuesday, September 22, 2009 by Winks ·
A lot of you might be thinking, who the hell is Angel Villalona in the first place? If you do know who he is, you are either a Giants fan, a citizen of the Dominican Republic, or in my uncle's crazy ass fantasy league. The only reason this guy is on my team is because we are supposed to draft minor leaguers. So basically, I tanked this season in order to stockpile young talent like Stephen Strasburg, Buster Posey, Madison Baumgartner, Dominic Brown, and Villalona.
The strategy there is to build a good team for the future, and then dominate for years. There is the understanding though that some of these guys might not even pan out. But never though did I think I might potentially lose a guy because he might have killed someone. Not sure what's going to come out of this one, but I guess things could be worse. I mean, I could be dead.
This premier free sports picks service has sports picks & odds providing tools like; annual NFL Superbowl Odds and NCAA Football BCS Championship Odds list. They'll even golf Masters odds & even Nascar TV Schedule and info...They offer a complete March Madness Bracket Contest list...even VIP sportsbook 100% bonus codes at #1 books; 5Dimes, Bovada & even a WagerWeb 200% Bonus.
"Check us out for all your NFL betting online picks and predictions at the best online sports betting Canada and USA sportsbooks including a new Bovada review for bettors from the USA."
I highly recommend checking out NFL Predictions and out Free College Football Picks from the legendary National Sports Advisors as well as updated daily NFL Odds and College Football Odds this football season. NSAwins.com posts updated 2013 Super Bowl Futures Odds and Super Bowl Betting Props in addition to BCS Championship Odds and College Bowl Odds throughout the season. Also be sure to get Free NFL Picks and the best Sportsbook Reviews daily from NSAwins.com.
Find Bucks NBA tickets, Milwaukee Brewer game schedule and Packers NFL games. We also sell Wimbledon debenture tickets, Belmont Stakes Triple Crown packages, tickets for the Kentucky Derby, Preakness Stakes tickets and Shane Mosley vs. Paulie Malignaggi at the Barclays Center.
Buy Milwaukee Bucks tickets, Green Bay Packers tickets, Wisconsin Badgers tickets and Milwaukee Brewers Tickets from a trusted source.
- ► 2012 (18)
- ► 2011 (485)
- ► 2010 (734)
- Tauscher Visits Kansas City
- NFL Coverage Maps: Week Four
- Look At This Photograph
- Milwaukee Iron Defy the Odds
- Don't Forget Samkon Gado
- Bucky Five: Already Freaking Out About Next Week
- Let's Give Out Some Player of the Game Awards
- Also Receiving Votes, the Wisconsin Badgers!
- Winks Thinks: The Bluff Climbers Edition
- Flash Forward: The First 18 Minutes
- This Guy Had Ten Strikeouts
- Farewell, Aaron Rouse
- NFL Coverage Maps: Week Three
- He's Also Killing My Fantasy Team
- Cubs Continue to Play Spoiler
- Cubs Crush Crew, Cooper Canned
- Don't You Look Like...
- Bucky Five: Who Sold Those Seats to Bengals Fans?
- Brewers Inching Closer to .500
- Badgers Stay on the Right Path Against Wofford
- Could I Be Coming Around on Jody Gerut?
- Winks Thinks: The Sorry Gweeds Edition
- Atari Bigby Out For At Least One Month
- Brewers Score
- It Just Doesn't End With This Guy
- NFL Coverage Maps: Week Two
- Ruvell Martin Found a Job
- POTG: Cubs 13, Brewers 7
- Crew Opens the 2010 Season at Home
- Packers Looking at Runyan
- The Anti-Climatic Series Begins
- Bucky Five: Rodgers Gets Clutch
- POTG: Brewers 5, Diamondbacks 3
- My Boy Kyle Orton
- POTG: Brewers 9, Diamondbacks 2
- Badgers Edge Fresno State in Overtime
- Braun Hits Home Run #100
- A Thought on 9/11
- Are You Ready For Some Football?
- Winks Thinks: The Madden Moments Edition
- One Game Away
- POTG: Cardinals 5, Brewers 1
- Don't Be Surprised When This Makes the Billboard H...
- Hoffman Blows Save to Holliday
- NFL Coverage Maps: Week One
- Thank You, Jody Gerut
- Some Thoughts on the Packers Cuts
- Not Sure How I'm Covering the Badgers This Year
- For One Day Only, Brewers Become Relevant
- Huge Wisconsin Related Sports Move
- Packers Drop the Preseason Finale
- Sports Illustrated Gets More Awesome by the Week
- Cameron Might Stay For a Discount
- So, About Those Brewers...
- Where the Hell is this Winks Guy?
- ▼ September (56)
- ► 2008 (1098)
Yardbarker - Packers
Yardbarker - Brewers
Yardbarker - Bucks
This site is not affiliated with, nor endorsed or sponsored by, the University of Wisconsin.
Visit Sunshine Sportsbook
Contact The Bucky Channel
Sports Betting - Find very competitive odds and an impressive array of live betting. Online Sports Betting