Winning home and homes in back to back nights are always hard, but as well as the Bucks have been playing lately this should not have happened. The Bucks dropped a game tonight 102-92 to the (12-22) Charlotte Bobcats one night after beating them by 25 at home. The Bucks (16-19) still hold the 8th seed, and while still being a CURRENT top 10 team in the NBA still have a few things to work on.
By the way, Charlie V played the flagrant foul off in the photo above about as cool as Tom Cruise's pool cue moves in the Color Of Money.
Off topic, the only thing cool about that movie is Paul Newman and maybe the soundtrack. End of story. Sorry, I just cannot take Cruise's "VINCE" shirt, bouffant hair, Rick Vaughn glasses, samurai cue moves and his woman screaming, around the 1:25 mark of this video, seriously.
The total Bucks story wasn't as evident in the Box Score as usual. While the Bucks out shot, percentage wise, and out rebounded the Bobcats they still lost. Those two are usual marquee stats in the outcome of the game. The stats evident to the loss were the 4 more three point shots made and the 8 more free throws sank than the Bucks. It's hard to be disappointed in tonight's effort, because the Bucks out shot the Bobcats but while only losing the turnover battle by 2 the Bucks did commit an embarrassing 17 turnovers.
The leading scorer for your favorite team tonight was Richard Jefferson with 19 points. Redd, Ridnour and Bell all eclipsed the double digit mark. No player had over 7 rebounds or 5 assists.
Bogut sat the game out after fatigue, or "back spasms" had set in from playing 40+ minutes in back to back games against San Antonio and Houston. Skiles limited Bogut last night in the blow victory but clearly felt that Bogut could use the extra rest. To be honest, who could fault Skiles, the Bucks absolutely annihilated Charlotte last night with Bogut seeing limited action, why not tonight right? While Danny G did have a decent night, especially on the defensive end with 3 blocks and a steal, he just doesn't bring the offensive presence that Bogut does. Even when Bogut is as cold as ice he still demands the occasional double team which frees up other Bucks to do their thing.
Milwaukee gets the disappointing Toronto Raptors (13-20) Monday night. The game will take place in Milwaukee at 7:00 pm and will be on FSN Wisconsin.
TBC's Buck of the Game: Richard Jefferson - 19 points, 7 rebounds, it wasn't a pretty one statistic wise.
Sunday, January 4, 2009 by Bear ·
This premier free sports picks service has sports picks & odds providing tools like; annual NFL Superbowl Odds and NCAA Football BCS Championship Odds list. They'll even golf Masters odds & even Nascar TV Schedule and info...They offer a complete March Madness Bracket Contest list...even VIP sportsbook 100% bonus codes at #1 books; 5Dimes, Bovada & even a WagerWeb 200% Bonus.
"Check us out for all your NFL betting online picks and predictions at the best online sports betting Canada and USA sportsbooks including a new Bovada review for bettors from the USA."
I highly recommend checking out NFL Predictions and out Free College Football Picks from the legendary National Sports Advisors as well as updated daily NFL Odds and College Football Odds this football season. NSAwins.com posts updated 2013 Super Bowl Futures Odds and Super Bowl Betting Props in addition to BCS Championship Odds and College Bowl Odds throughout the season. Also be sure to get Free NFL Picks and the best Sportsbook Reviews daily from NSAwins.com.
Find Bucks NBA tickets, Milwaukee Brewer game schedule and Packers NFL games. We also sell Wimbledon debenture tickets, Belmont Stakes Triple Crown packages, tickets for the Kentucky Derby, Preakness Stakes tickets and Shane Mosley vs. Paulie Malignaggi at the Barclays Center.
Buy Milwaukee Bucks tickets, Green Bay Packers tickets, Wisconsin Badgers tickets and Milwaukee Brewers Tickets from a trusted source.
- ► 2012 (18)
- ► 2011 (485)
- ► 2010 (734)
- Rays Scramble to Download Tears For Fears Hit
- Georgetown Hoyas Are Marquette's Latest Victim
- Bogut Brings Back Bucks' Bite
- How Can Anyone Possibly Defend This Guy Anymore?
- NFL Pick: Super Bowl XLIII
- Presenting the Inter-Blog Mock Draft Spectacular
- Winks Thinks: Backlash
- Weird....T.J. Ford Tied A Career High 34 Against T...
- Bob Sanders Finds a Job
- The Tale of Sean McHugh
- I'm Really Getting Sick of My Teams Losing Like Th...
- I Almost Forgot, It's Our Birthday
- Pack Hire Another Coach
- Oh My God, The Brewers Will Be on Sunday Night Bas...
- The Lemmy Channel
- Bucks Look Lost Without Redd, Fall to T'Wolves
- Marquette Is Proving They Are For Real
- Suddenly, Kevin Greene is a Packer
- Thirteen Years Ago, Today...
- The Dooze
- Marquette Improves to 6-0 in Big East
- Badgers Lose, Yet Again
- Rookies Star in Wave's Silver Anniversary Party
- Milwaukee Wins The Battle, But Loses The General
- A Game After A Playoff Type Performance, Bucks Pla...
- Packers Hire Trgovac, I Pretend Like I've Heard of...
- Bucks Lose Coach to the Grizzlies
- One More Year of Counsell
- Fielder Agrees to Two-Year Deal
- Winks Thinks: The Blart Winkler Edition
- A Massacre Of The Mavericks
- Hawkeyes Knock Off Badgers in OT
- Farewell, Jim Powell
- The Return of Lost
- Brewers Predictably Lowball Fielder
- Al Harris Headed to the Pro Bowl
- Brewers Blog Six Pack
- The 44th President... For Three!
- Great Oden's Raven!: Blazers Take Care of Bucks
- No Go For Joe
- The Lemmy Channel
- Dom Capers: Sign, Sealed, Delivered
- AFC Championship Game Open Thread
- Bucky Channel Readers The Real Losers After Bucks'...
- Pack Should Hire Capers, Immediately
- Bucks Don't Bow Down to Kings
- NFL Picks: Championship Weekend
- Gophers Steal One From Badgers
- Pack Should Hire Haslett, Immediately
- Bush Agrees to Contract
- Winks Thinks: The Sexy Shears Edition
- Bucks Loss Stays True to Pattern
- Haslett Interviews WIth McCarthy
- Last Chance to Vote For Joe
- The Lemmy Channel
- Bucks Spin Late Surge Of Their Own
- Simplify Your Bucky Channel Viewing
- Brewers Avoid Arbitration With Hardy
- It's Not Looking Like Nolan
- If Jack Bauer Were Real....
- Purdue Too Much For Badgers
- Bucks Lose to T'Wolves... Sigh
- 24 Season 7: The First Seventeen Minutes
- Wait, WHAT???
- Bucks Finish Off Nets Late
- NFL Picks: Divisional Weekend
- All-Pro Honors for Woodson, Collins
- Moss to Interview with Raiders
- Hoffman Shows Brewers Some Love
- Winks Thinks: The Resolution Edition
- Frustration Station
- Northwestern Is A Joke
- Marquette Barely Knocks Down Rutgers
- It's Looking Like Nolan
- Brewers Going After Trevor Hoffman
- New Brewers Blog Six Pack
- Croshere Waived
- To Each His Own, I Guess
- Bucks Choke Out The Raptors
- First Sabathia, Now Powell?
- "You're Leaving Green Bay Coach Sanders? Can We, U...
- Sanders the Next Domino to Fall On Packers' Coachi...
- Marquette Won
- Bucks Drop Second Game of Home and Home
- Badgers Survive Against Penn State
- Quick NFL Wildcard Picks
- Redd, Bucks Stay Hot Over Bobcats
- Stock Shelved
- College Football Doesn't Need a Playoff
- UW, MU Ready to Prove Their Worth
- Ball Drops Early on Bucks
- Turnbow Gets a Another Chance
- Happy New Years.
- ▼ January (93)
- ► 2008 (1098)
Yardbarker - Packers
Yardbarker - Brewers
Yardbarker - Bucks
This site is not affiliated with, nor endorsed or sponsored by, the University of Wisconsin.
Visit Sunshine Sportsbook
Contact The Bucky Channel
Sports Betting - Find very competitive odds and an impressive array of live betting. Online Sports Betting