Dallas Mavericks owner Mark Cuban made this face many times tonight, in fact his face may have been permanently stuck this way. Before I tell you the score, these facts should be known:
1) Dirk Nowitzki and Jason Kidd walked off the bench on to the court and towards the locker room with a few seconds still left in the game.
2) Damon Jones got game minutes, and hit a three pointer in his first shot.
3) The Bucks shot 58% tonight, this after shooting only 29% in the first quarter.
Milwaukee improved to 21-24 as they beat the Mavericks 133-99. That is not a typo. The Bucks looked unbelievable for three quarters of basketball. This box score tells quite a story.
Milwaukee looked like they were just having a great time out there, it was pretty refreshing to see and a lot of fun to watch. Cuban's expressions were also priceless. The big stud tonight had to be Charlie Villanueva. He scored 32 points to go with 10 rebounds and 2 assists, 2 steals while not coughing up any turnovers. Michael Redd chipped in 27 points with 7 rebounds. Sessions was perfect off the bench at 7-7 scoring 21 and dishing out 7 assists. Richard Jefferson even had 15, 7 and 8 nearing a triple-double.
It just felt like to me that Damon Jones trotting out, hitting a three, pointing at Jon and Jim, and having the bench jumping around it was like the red-headed kid at the end of the bench on a high school team who gets in during a blowout and gets the team all riled up.
The Bucks head to Atlanta Friday to take on the Hawks. 6:30 pm on FS Wisconsin.
TBC's Player of The Game: CV.
(AP Photo By Morry Gash)
Wednesday, January 21, 2009 by Bear ·
This premier free sports picks service has sports picks & odds providing tools like; annual NFL Superbowl Odds and NCAA Football BCS Championship Odds list. They'll even golf Masters odds & even Nascar TV Schedule and info...They offer a complete March Madness Bracket Contest list...even VIP sportsbook 100% bonus codes at #1 books; 5Dimes, Bovada & even a WagerWeb 200% Bonus.
"Check us out for all your NFL betting online picks and predictions at the best online sports betting Canada and USA sportsbooks including a new Bovada review for bettors from the USA."
I highly recommend checking out NFL Predictions and out Free College Football Picks from the legendary National Sports Advisors as well as updated daily NFL Odds and College Football Odds this football season. NSAwins.com posts updated 2013 Super Bowl Futures Odds and Super Bowl Betting Props in addition to BCS Championship Odds and College Bowl Odds throughout the season. Also be sure to get Free NFL Picks and the best Sportsbook Reviews daily from NSAwins.com.
Find Bucks NBA tickets, Milwaukee Brewer game schedule and Packers NFL games. We also sell Wimbledon debenture tickets, Belmont Stakes Triple Crown packages, tickets for the Kentucky Derby, Preakness Stakes tickets and Shane Mosley vs. Paulie Malignaggi at the Barclays Center.
Buy Milwaukee Bucks tickets, Green Bay Packers tickets, Wisconsin Badgers tickets and Milwaukee Brewers Tickets from a trusted source.
- ► 2012 (18)
- ► 2011 (485)
- ► 2010 (734)
- Rays Scramble to Download Tears For Fears Hit
- Georgetown Hoyas Are Marquette's Latest Victim
- Bogut Brings Back Bucks' Bite
- How Can Anyone Possibly Defend This Guy Anymore?
- NFL Pick: Super Bowl XLIII
- Presenting the Inter-Blog Mock Draft Spectacular
- Winks Thinks: Backlash
- Weird....T.J. Ford Tied A Career High 34 Against T...
- Bob Sanders Finds a Job
- The Tale of Sean McHugh
- I'm Really Getting Sick of My Teams Losing Like Th...
- I Almost Forgot, It's Our Birthday
- Pack Hire Another Coach
- Oh My God, The Brewers Will Be on Sunday Night Bas...
- The Lemmy Channel
- Bucks Look Lost Without Redd, Fall to T'Wolves
- Marquette Is Proving They Are For Real
- Suddenly, Kevin Greene is a Packer
- Thirteen Years Ago, Today...
- The Dooze
- Marquette Improves to 6-0 in Big East
- Badgers Lose, Yet Again
- Rookies Star in Wave's Silver Anniversary Party
- Milwaukee Wins The Battle, But Loses The General
- A Game After A Playoff Type Performance, Bucks Pla...
- Packers Hire Trgovac, I Pretend Like I've Heard of...
- Bucks Lose Coach to the Grizzlies
- One More Year of Counsell
- Fielder Agrees to Two-Year Deal
- Winks Thinks: The Blart Winkler Edition
- A Massacre Of The Mavericks
- Hawkeyes Knock Off Badgers in OT
- Farewell, Jim Powell
- The Return of Lost
- Brewers Predictably Lowball Fielder
- Al Harris Headed to the Pro Bowl
- Brewers Blog Six Pack
- The 44th President... For Three!
- Great Oden's Raven!: Blazers Take Care of Bucks
- No Go For Joe
- The Lemmy Channel
- Dom Capers: Sign, Sealed, Delivered
- AFC Championship Game Open Thread
- Bucky Channel Readers The Real Losers After Bucks'...
- Pack Should Hire Capers, Immediately
- Bucks Don't Bow Down to Kings
- NFL Picks: Championship Weekend
- Gophers Steal One From Badgers
- Pack Should Hire Haslett, Immediately
- Bush Agrees to Contract
- Winks Thinks: The Sexy Shears Edition
- Bucks Loss Stays True to Pattern
- Haslett Interviews WIth McCarthy
- Last Chance to Vote For Joe
- The Lemmy Channel
- Bucks Spin Late Surge Of Their Own
- Simplify Your Bucky Channel Viewing
- Brewers Avoid Arbitration With Hardy
- It's Not Looking Like Nolan
- If Jack Bauer Were Real....
- Purdue Too Much For Badgers
- Bucks Lose to T'Wolves... Sigh
- 24 Season 7: The First Seventeen Minutes
- Wait, WHAT???
- Bucks Finish Off Nets Late
- NFL Picks: Divisional Weekend
- All-Pro Honors for Woodson, Collins
- Moss to Interview with Raiders
- Hoffman Shows Brewers Some Love
- Winks Thinks: The Resolution Edition
- Frustration Station
- Northwestern Is A Joke
- Marquette Barely Knocks Down Rutgers
- It's Looking Like Nolan
- Brewers Going After Trevor Hoffman
- New Brewers Blog Six Pack
- Croshere Waived
- To Each His Own, I Guess
- Bucks Choke Out The Raptors
- First Sabathia, Now Powell?
- "You're Leaving Green Bay Coach Sanders? Can We, U...
- Sanders the Next Domino to Fall On Packers' Coachi...
- Marquette Won
- Bucks Drop Second Game of Home and Home
- Badgers Survive Against Penn State
- Quick NFL Wildcard Picks
- Redd, Bucks Stay Hot Over Bobcats
- Stock Shelved
- College Football Doesn't Need a Playoff
- UW, MU Ready to Prove Their Worth
- Ball Drops Early on Bucks
- Turnbow Gets a Another Chance
- Happy New Years.
- ▼ January (93)
- ► 2008 (1098)
Yardbarker - Packers
Yardbarker - Brewers
Yardbarker - Bucks
This site is not affiliated with, nor endorsed or sponsored by, the University of Wisconsin.
Visit Sunshine Sportsbook
Contact The Bucky Channel
Sports Betting - Find very competitive odds and an impressive array of live betting. Online Sports Betting