Apparently Aaron Rodgers is dating this SI swimsuit model, Julie Henderson. Interestingly enough, this chick used to date 51-year old founder of Def Jam, Russell Simmons, even though she's only 23. Not really sure what Simmons and Rodgers have in common as far as what her taste in men is, except for the whole rich and famous thing of course. As long as she doesn't one day embarrass herself while doing the intro for Monday Night Football against the Broncos (Deanna reference), I fully support Rodgers in his decision.
This premier free sports picks service has sports picks & odds providing tools like; annual NFL Superbowl Odds and NCAA Football BCS Championship Odds list. They'll even golf Masters odds & even Nascar TV Schedule and info...They offer a complete March Madness Bracket Contest list...even VIP sportsbook 100% bonus codes at #1 books; 5Dimes, Bovada & even a WagerWeb 200% Bonus.
"Check us out for all your NFL betting online picks and predictions at the best online sports betting Canada and USA sportsbooks including a new Bovada review for bettors from the USA."
I highly recommend checking out NFL Predictions and out Free College Football Picks from the legendary National Sports Advisors as well as updated daily NFL Odds and College Football Odds this football season. NSAwins.com posts updated 2013 Super Bowl Futures Odds and Super Bowl Betting Props in addition to BCS Championship Odds and College Bowl Odds throughout the season. Also be sure to get Free NFL Picks and the best Sportsbook Reviews daily from NSAwins.com.
Find Bucks NBA tickets, Milwaukee Brewer game schedule and Packers NFL games. We also sell Wimbledon debenture tickets, Belmont Stakes Triple Crown packages, tickets for the Kentucky Derby, Preakness Stakes tickets and Shane Mosley vs. Paulie Malignaggi at the Barclays Center.
Buy Milwaukee Bucks tickets, Green Bay Packers tickets, Wisconsin Badgers tickets and Milwaukee Brewers Tickets from a trusted source.
- ► 2012 (18)
- ► 2011 (485)
- ► 2010 (734)
- Mike Burns > Johan Santana?
- Farewell, Best Damn Sports Show Period
- Thank You, Quevedo at the Buffet
- Hardy, McGehee Power Brewers Past Mets
- Farewell, Charlie Villanueva
- Why Did 149,288 People Vote For Bill Hall This Wee...
- Bears Apparently Out of Burress Sweepstakes
- Aaron Rodgers' Girlfriend
- Giants Blank Brewers
- Brazil 3, United States 2: What This Loss Does For...
- I'd Like to Write More, But...
- POTG: Brewers 5, Giants 1
- Jeffress Might Smoke Himself Out of Baseball
- Grizzlies to Eventually Cut Stiemsma
- Finally, A Bucks Draft I Like
- Thank God We're Done Playing the Twins This Year
- Stage is Set For a Rematch Against Brazil
- Winks Thinks: The Apology Edition
- Kendall Wins Player of the Game???
- U.S. Knocks Off a Soccer Giant
- Update: United States 2, Spain 0
- Update: Halftime
- Update: United States 1, Spain 0
- Your Friendly Reminder to Watch Soccer
- Twins Stay Perfect Against Brewers in '09
- The Bucky Channel Conversation... Greg Winkler
- Bucks Pull Off Another Trade
- Greg Jennings Gonna Get Paid
- Burns Called Back Up As Bush Heads to DL
- Farewell, Richard Jefferson
- Hall and Kendall Still Somehow All-Star Relevant
- WWE Ascends Upon Green Bay Tonight
- The U.S. Re-Defines "Sneaking In"
- Milwaukee Swept By the Tigers
- Back Playing Second Fiddle
- Brewers Lose Rain-Shortened Affair
- Tony Mandarich's Life Keeps Getting Better
- I Guess This League Is Actually Happening
- The U.S. Has a Long Way To Go
- Winks Thinks: The Pick Sticks Edition
- I Have To Have This Shirt
- Brewers Use Extra Innings to Sweep Tribe
- POTG: Brewers 7, Indians 5
- Brewers vs. Indians LIVE BLOG!!!
- Artie Lange Outdoes Brett Favre
- POTG: Brewers 14, Indians 12
- You Can't Win With Ten Guys
- Brewers Staying Steady in All-Star Voting
- Let's Not Forget About Soccer Today
- Just In Case You Care....
- Happy Birthday, Dad!
- The Lake Show Does It Again
- Brewers Close Out Disappointing Homestand
- I'm Starting to Like Lance Briggs
- The All-Former Brewers Team
- Manny Headed to Nashburg
- I Know Manny Parra is Done
- POTG: Brewers 7, White Sox 2
- Brewers Sign Top Pick Arnett
- Well No Kidding
- POTG: Rockies 5, Brewers 4
- I Think Bill Hall is Done
- Winks Thinks: The Men of Iron Edition
- What the Hell, Jorge?
- Braun Says No To "The Bachelor"
- Must Read of the Day
- Colorado Rocks Brewers in the Seventh
- Brewers Drafting From the Horse Stables
- Cameron Suspended For Two Games... Eventually
- Zack Attack Rocks Late Night
- Brewers Slipping in All-Star Voting
- Favre Undergoes Shoulder Surgery
- Farewell, UW-La Crosse Baseball and Men's Tennis
- Braves Chip Away at Parra, Brewers
- Brewers Keep Braves Scoreless Again
- Gallardo, Gamel Lead Brewers Over Braves
- Iron Pick Up First Home Victory
- Friday Night Live - Packers OTA Blogcast
- Brewers Out-Dueled by Josh Johnson
- How About a Packers Update?
- Winks Thinks, Brought to You By...
- Another Brewers Transaction
- Crew Finds Redemption Against Marlins
- Brewers Jersey Tracker
- Parra Accepts Julio's Challenge and Somehow Pitche...
- Brewers vs. Marlins LIVE BLOG
- Burns In, Julio Out
- Julio Dooms Brewers Against Marlins
- Brewers All-Star Votes Coming Back Down to Earth
- The Big Conan Debut is Tonight
- ▼ June (90)
- ► 2008 (1098)
Yardbarker - Packers
Yardbarker - Brewers
Yardbarker - Bucks
This site is not affiliated with, nor endorsed or sponsored by, the University of Wisconsin.
Visit Sunshine Sportsbook
Contact The Bucky Channel
Sports Betting - Find very competitive odds and an impressive array of live betting. Online Sports Betting