I've been looking around some Bucks blogs during the last ten minutes, and seriously, does anyone like Brandon Jennings? This is a guy that rolled the dice, went to Italy instead of Arizona, played a decent year of professional ball, and is now a Milwaukee Buck. With Jonny Flynn gone, this was the guy I wanted, and I cheered about as hard for this pick as I did when the Packers took B.J. Raji. The Bucks took the guy I wanted them to take, and I'm pretty pleased about the decision.
Thursday, June 25, 2009 by Winks ·
But, the backlash is there. BrewHoop is hesitant at first about the pick, but realize that we may have just drafted a superstar. Bucks Diary finds about 40 things wrong with the pick, which is annoying. And this article is just pure shit. Especially when they agree with the fact that the Bucks should have taken Flynn or Curry over Jennings (um, they were both drafted already, do the math).
What's wrong with the Jennings pick? Is he a risk? Probably a little, but this guy is a stud, and has actually shown bits of talent, so comparing him to Yi Jianlian or Joe Alexander isn't really fair. Totally different scenarios. Plus, Jennings has shut down my boyfriend Ricky Rubio in European play, so I'm sold. Is this the best analysis of the Bucks draft you're going to find on the internet? No, it's not. But to come out and lamblast the Bucks selection right away is pretty unfair, especially when we may have drafted one of the top three talents in the draft.
Could this guy be a bust? Yes, but which pick doesn't that apply to? The Bucks actually drafted a guy who could be a legit superstar, and given how terrible the Bucks have played lately, who really cares if they try to make a splash or two? Plus, how can you not like a guy that crashed the Draft?
Awesome. With their second pick, the Bucks drafted guard Jodie Meeks out of Kentucky, which is a pretty solid pick as well. If you were looking for the Bucks to deliver with a draft that will make them a contender next season, well then you're going to walk away unhappy. But if you're looking for a draft where the Bucks brought in some more pieces that could make them better in the long run, this is draft should do the trick.
Either way, maybe we'd all be better off holding the criticism for awhile.
This premier free sports picks service has sports picks & odds providing tools like; annual NFL Superbowl Odds and NCAA Football BCS Championship Odds list. They'll even golf Masters odds & even Nascar TV Schedule and info...They offer a complete March Madness Bracket Contest list...even VIP sportsbook 100% bonus codes at #1 books; 5Dimes, Bovada & even a WagerWeb 200% Bonus.
"Check us out for all your NFL betting online picks and predictions at the best online sports betting Canada and USA sportsbooks including a new Bovada review for bettors from the USA."
I highly recommend checking out NFL Predictions and out Free College Football Picks from the legendary National Sports Advisors as well as updated daily NFL Odds and College Football Odds this football season. NSAwins.com posts updated 2013 Super Bowl Futures Odds and Super Bowl Betting Props in addition to BCS Championship Odds and College Bowl Odds throughout the season. Also be sure to get Free NFL Picks and the best Sportsbook Reviews daily from NSAwins.com.
Find Bucks NBA tickets, Milwaukee Brewer game schedule and Packers NFL games. We also sell Wimbledon debenture tickets, Belmont Stakes Triple Crown packages, tickets for the Kentucky Derby, Preakness Stakes tickets and Shane Mosley vs. Paulie Malignaggi at the Barclays Center.
Buy Milwaukee Bucks tickets, Green Bay Packers tickets, Wisconsin Badgers tickets and Milwaukee Brewers Tickets from a trusted source.
- ► 2012 (18)
- ► 2011 (485)
- ► 2010 (734)
- Mike Burns > Johan Santana?
- Farewell, Best Damn Sports Show Period
- Thank You, Quevedo at the Buffet
- Hardy, McGehee Power Brewers Past Mets
- Farewell, Charlie Villanueva
- Why Did 149,288 People Vote For Bill Hall This Wee...
- Bears Apparently Out of Burress Sweepstakes
- Aaron Rodgers' Girlfriend
- Giants Blank Brewers
- Brazil 3, United States 2: What This Loss Does For...
- I'd Like to Write More, But...
- POTG: Brewers 5, Giants 1
- Jeffress Might Smoke Himself Out of Baseball
- Grizzlies to Eventually Cut Stiemsma
- Finally, A Bucks Draft I Like
- Thank God We're Done Playing the Twins This Year
- Stage is Set For a Rematch Against Brazil
- Winks Thinks: The Apology Edition
- Kendall Wins Player of the Game???
- U.S. Knocks Off a Soccer Giant
- Update: United States 2, Spain 0
- Update: Halftime
- Update: United States 1, Spain 0
- Your Friendly Reminder to Watch Soccer
- Twins Stay Perfect Against Brewers in '09
- The Bucky Channel Conversation... Greg Winkler
- Bucks Pull Off Another Trade
- Greg Jennings Gonna Get Paid
- Burns Called Back Up As Bush Heads to DL
- Farewell, Richard Jefferson
- Hall and Kendall Still Somehow All-Star Relevant
- WWE Ascends Upon Green Bay Tonight
- The U.S. Re-Defines "Sneaking In"
- Milwaukee Swept By the Tigers
- Back Playing Second Fiddle
- Brewers Lose Rain-Shortened Affair
- Tony Mandarich's Life Keeps Getting Better
- I Guess This League Is Actually Happening
- The U.S. Has a Long Way To Go
- Winks Thinks: The Pick Sticks Edition
- I Have To Have This Shirt
- Brewers Use Extra Innings to Sweep Tribe
- POTG: Brewers 7, Indians 5
- Brewers vs. Indians LIVE BLOG!!!
- Artie Lange Outdoes Brett Favre
- POTG: Brewers 14, Indians 12
- You Can't Win With Ten Guys
- Brewers Staying Steady in All-Star Voting
- Let's Not Forget About Soccer Today
- Just In Case You Care....
- Happy Birthday, Dad!
- The Lake Show Does It Again
- Brewers Close Out Disappointing Homestand
- I'm Starting to Like Lance Briggs
- The All-Former Brewers Team
- Manny Headed to Nashburg
- I Know Manny Parra is Done
- POTG: Brewers 7, White Sox 2
- Brewers Sign Top Pick Arnett
- Well No Kidding
- POTG: Rockies 5, Brewers 4
- I Think Bill Hall is Done
- Winks Thinks: The Men of Iron Edition
- What the Hell, Jorge?
- Braun Says No To "The Bachelor"
- Must Read of the Day
- Colorado Rocks Brewers in the Seventh
- Brewers Drafting From the Horse Stables
- Cameron Suspended For Two Games... Eventually
- Zack Attack Rocks Late Night
- Brewers Slipping in All-Star Voting
- Favre Undergoes Shoulder Surgery
- Farewell, UW-La Crosse Baseball and Men's Tennis
- Braves Chip Away at Parra, Brewers
- Brewers Keep Braves Scoreless Again
- Gallardo, Gamel Lead Brewers Over Braves
- Iron Pick Up First Home Victory
- Friday Night Live - Packers OTA Blogcast
- Brewers Out-Dueled by Josh Johnson
- How About a Packers Update?
- Winks Thinks, Brought to You By...
- Another Brewers Transaction
- Crew Finds Redemption Against Marlins
- Brewers Jersey Tracker
- Parra Accepts Julio's Challenge and Somehow Pitche...
- Brewers vs. Marlins LIVE BLOG
- Burns In, Julio Out
- Julio Dooms Brewers Against Marlins
- Brewers All-Star Votes Coming Back Down to Earth
- The Big Conan Debut is Tonight
- ▼ June (90)
- ► 2008 (1098)
Yardbarker - Packers
Yardbarker - Brewers
Yardbarker - Bucks
This site is not affiliated with, nor endorsed or sponsored by, the University of Wisconsin.
Visit Sunshine Sportsbook
Contact The Bucky Channel
Sports Betting - Find very competitive odds and an impressive array of live betting. Online Sports Betting