The Gauntlet left us off last week with the Rookies team finally getting a win, bringing the overall score 4-1 Vetrans lead. This is already looking like the biggest lopsided Real World/Road Rules Challange ever. Tyrie left last week which paved the way for...........tah dah MJ. This weeks pre-competition theme is "trimming the fat". MTV really wanted you to know that by hammering it into your head about 10 times. This week seemed to show a few alliances beginning to form. On the Rookies side you seem to have the Austin cast of Melinda, Johanna, Nehemiah, and Rachel. You also have Frank and Jillian. By the way, these two are unbelievably annoying. At one point MJ called Frank a dork due to his over-the-top yelling and swearing. I don't know about you but I've always hated being on the same team with a guy like Frank. He is the perfect person to go up against however because you definately don't feel bad kicking his ass. But I digress. On the Vetrans side you have pretty much all the guys conspiring against the girls because since they have 15 players still, some of the girls could become a hinderance.
In the first challange they had to push a car over peices of wood in the sand across the finish line. The Vetrans are getting killed until they say screw the boards and push the car over the sand using all 15 players...... and of course win. Vetrans 5, Rookies 1. In the process Melinda gets a "concussion" but I'll talk about that later. The Vetrans vote to save Johanna and throw in Janelle. While the Rookies vote to put in Jillian for the third time, Frank gets up on his soap box to go to bat for Jillian. This is dumb. First of all, both times Jillian was picked by the Vetrans, she got to pick who she wanted to go against. Now that some one else has picked her to go in, Frank decides that its unfair. Blah, Blah, Blah. Frank has now let his personal interest get in the way of his team and now I imagine that the Rookie guys probably can't wait until he or Jillian are gone. Well Jillian wins the gauntlet for the third time and Janelle is gone. Cue the Frank and Jillian love fest.......and there it is. The Rookies are down to 11 players.
Well in the second challange it gets only uglier and in a challange that I still don't quite get what was going on, the Vetrans win again. Vetrans 6, Rookies 1. The Vetrans again save the worst guy on the Rookies being Ryan, while throwing in Frank, thank god. Unfortunately Frank picks Zach and in a puzzle gauntlet outwits(?) Zach. Rookies down to 10. After this, Vetran guys Evan and Danny decide that its time to "trim the fat". Again I guess, but they decide to start throwing missions on girl gauntlet days. Interesting that Danny would agree to do that since his girl friend and fellow Austin cast member Melinda is on the Rookies team and would stay longer if Vetran girls start getting sent home.
Speaking of Melinda, she got a free pass from the gauntlet when she had to go to the hospital for a "concussion". Seriously though, have you ever been hit in the head before. Of course you have and no doubt that it hurts, but she was hit in the head by a 1" by 8" board moving at a walking pace. Either she is a melodramatic girl or she was faking it, odds are both. This was the same girl that used the n-word at one point during the Austin Real World season. Fun Fact: Melinda is from Milwaukee, Wisconsin. It appears that next week Beth will end up in the gauntlet, surprisingly MTV hasn't beaten that subplot to death yet, but im sure they will.
This premier free sports picks service has sports picks & odds providing tools like; annual NFL Superbowl Odds and NCAA Football BCS Championship Odds list. They'll even golf Masters odds & even Nascar TV Schedule and info...They offer a complete March Madness Bracket Contest list...even VIP sportsbook 100% bonus codes at #1 books; 5Dimes, Bovada & even a WagerWeb 200% Bonus.
"Check us out for all your NFL betting online picks and predictions at the best online sports betting Canada and USA sportsbooks including a new Bovada review for bettors from the USA."
I highly recommend checking out NFL Predictions and out Free College Football Picks from the legendary National Sports Advisors as well as updated daily NFL Odds and College Football Odds this football season. NSAwins.com posts updated 2013 Super Bowl Futures Odds and Super Bowl Betting Props in addition to BCS Championship Odds and College Bowl Odds throughout the season. Also be sure to get Free NFL Picks and the best Sportsbook Reviews daily from NSAwins.com.
Find Bucks NBA tickets, Milwaukee Brewer game schedule and Packers NFL games. We also sell Wimbledon debenture tickets, Belmont Stakes Triple Crown packages, tickets for the Kentucky Derby, Preakness Stakes tickets and Shane Mosley vs. Paulie Malignaggi at the Barclays Center.
Buy Milwaukee Bucks tickets, Green Bay Packers tickets, Wisconsin Badgers tickets and Milwaukee Brewers Tickets from a trusted source.
- ► 2012 (18)
- ► 2011 (485)
- ► 2010 (734)
- ► 2009 (827)
- Packers News of the Day!
- A's 11, Brewers 4
- Farewell, Corey Williams
- Badgers Continue to Roll
- Bucks Continue to Play Jekyll and Hyde
- Review: Lost (Season 4, Episode 5)
- Brewers 7, A's 1
- Bill Simmons to GM the Bucks??
- Review: Gauntlet III (RW/RR Sea.15/Eps.6)
- The Run to the World Series Starts Today
- I've Added Widgets
- I Like Posting Game Winning Shots
- We Need A Logo!
- Braun to be on Sports Illustrated
- Brewers 18-1 Odds to Win Series
- TBS Likes the Brewers, too.
- I'm Done Calling Out Michael Redd
- All of China Turns to Yi
- We (are) Marquette!
- Wisconsin, Marquette, Rise in the Polls
- Kendall Won't Bat Ninth
- Brewers Talking Extension with Braun
- You Thought it was Loud During the Game...
- They Can't All be Pretty
- ESPN Previews the Brewers
- We'll Take It!
- Review: Lost (Season 4, Episode 4)
- Fondy Cardinals Updates!!!
- NFLN vs. ESPN 6
- Padres Eyeing Gabe Gross?
- That Was Embarrassing
- Badgers Tweak '08 Schedule
- Name Change for Bradley Center?
- Bucks Play it Safe at Deadline
- Review: Gauntlet III (RW/RR Sea.15/Eps.5)
- Badgers Move Back into First Place
- Bucks Avoid Complete Embarrassment
- Bill Simmons Works The Trade Machine
- Marquette Wins Again
- I'm Not Taking Credit for This
- Packers Tag Corey Williams
- Branyan to Return?
- The Bucky Channel Supports Ned Yost
- Big Night of Wisconsin Hoops
- Fondy Cardinals Advance
- Badgers Still Alive for Big Ten Title
- Bad News for Brewers Fans
- Get Out and Vote Wisconsin (And Hawaii)
- The Meanest Baseball Prank Ever
- Bucky in the Top Ten!
- Quick Brewer Updates
- Brewers Not Wasting Any Time
- Welcome, Wyoming!
- NBA All-Star Game Live Blog (4th Quarter)
- NBA All-Star Game Live Blog (3rd Quarter)
- NBA All-Star Game Live Blog (2nd Quarter)
- NBA All-Star Game Live Blog (1st Quarter)
- NBA All-Star Game Live Blog (Pre-Game)
- Gallardo Out Four Weeks
- An Important Announcement from The Bucky Channel
- The Presidential Spotlight Shines on Wisconsin
- Gallardo Having Knee Checked Out
- Live Blog Tonight
- The Badgers Axe Minnesota, 65-56
- J.J. Hardy and (No) Arbitration
- At Least the Bucks Are Represented This Weekend......
- Marquette's First Bucky Channel Post!
- Review: Lost (Season 4, Episode 3)
- J.J. Hardy and Arbitration
- We're Officially in Brewers Mode
- Bucks In Turmoil....
- In Case You Missed It....
- Happy Valentine's Day Wyoming!
- Review: Gauntlet III (RW/RR Sea.15/Eps. 4)
- A Team Divided
- Tony Gwynn Jr. vs. Trevor Hoffman
- Brian Butch is Money
- Ryan Dempster Is Delusional
- NBA Trade: Kidd Going West
- We Still Need Wyoming!!!
- I'm Taking Credit for This
- Big Ten is Purdue's to Lose
- The Bucks Are Done
- I Had Fun at a Bucks Game, Seriously.
- Badgers Slip in the Polls
- Karma is a Bitch
- We Used to Like You Too, Bradyfan83...
- Four Contenders in Big Ten Race
- LIVE BLOG! NFL Pro Bowl (4th Quarter)
- LIVE BLOG - NFL Pro Bowl (3rd Quarter)
- LIVE BLOG! NFL Pro Bowl (2nd Quarter)
- LIVE BLOG - NFL Pro Bowl (1st Quarter)
- The Bucky Channel is Going to Milwaukee!
- Your Saturday Pro Bowl Update!
- NFLN vs. ESPN 5
- Redd, Yi Expected to Go Tomorrow
- Remember When the Bucks Were Good?
- The Favre Clip We Accidentally Deleted
- Another Year of Leaving Turnbow in Too Long
- Your Friday Pro Bowl Update
- Let's Give This Guy Some Credit
- Packers Announce 13 Pre-Season Cuts
- Review: Lost (Season 4, Episode 2)
- Your Thursday Pro Bowl Update
- Review: Gauntlet III (RR/RW sea. 15/ Eps. 3)
- Win, Lose, and Draw
- Your Wednesday Pro Bowl Update
- It Looks Like Someone Is Playing With the ESPN Tra...
- The Game You Should Be Watching Tonight
- Bucks Win! Bucks Win!
- McCarthy Extended
- MLB.com's Milwaukee Brewers Fantasy Rankings
- Your Tuesday Pro Bowl Update
- NFLN vs. ESPN 4
- NFL Thinks Packers Won't Reach Super Bowl
- That's Why Yi Was 1 for 10
- Early NL Central Predictions Boast Brewers
- Wisconsin Back in Top Ten
- I'm Not Ready To Live in a World Where the Giants ...
- Wisconsin Keeps Focus Against Minnesota
- I Came Back for This?
- Week In Review
- Breakthough in Writers Strike
- Rockets at Bucks Live Blog (Last 3 minutes of 4th ...
- Rockets at Bucks Live Blog (3rd Quarter)
- Rockets at Bucks Live Blog! (2nd Quarter)
- Rockets at Bucks - Live Blog
- Second Outage This Week
- Bucks Game Bigger Than the Super Bowl?
- Off Topic: Why Gasol Trade Is Not A Guaranteed Win...
- Super Bowl Prediction
- Pau Gasol Apparently Better Than Charlie Villanuev...
- ▼ February (133)
Yardbarker - Packers
Yardbarker - Brewers
Yardbarker - Bucks
This site is not affiliated with, nor endorsed or sponsored by, the University of Wisconsin.
Visit Sunshine Sportsbook
Contact The Bucky Channel
Sports Betting - Find very competitive odds and an impressive array of live betting. Online Sports Betting