Coming into this week the Vetrans led the Rookies 6-1, leaving 15 and 10 players left respectively. The previews of this week, last week, seemed to show that various mission throwing would be taking place during girl gauntlet days. You also got the feeling that Coral and Beth would be headed to the gauntlet to face each other. Well MTV continued to tell what would happen before it did, as during the first mission the Rookies won because of the Vetrans throwing the mission. Vetrans 6, Rookies 2. In the gauntlet Coral backed up her talk and took out Beth.
In the second mission, the Vetrans use their power in numbers and turned off 'throw-mode' to go on and win. Vetrans 7, Rookies 2. The Vetrans decide to save MJ, and then put in Derek. With Derek in, the team picks Ryan to face Derek. This should have been a slam dunk, but of course the puzzle gauntlet came up. Ryan beats Derek, sends home the most likely strongest Rookie player. Pretty much a worst case scenario if you are the Rookies. Vetrans have 14 players left, the Rookies have 9 left.
Before the male mission, once again MTV put the spot light on not only what team would probably win the up coming mission but also who would probably go into the gauntlet. They started the second half of the show with Derek saying, "I had a nightmare last night." Then went on to spot light Derek and Paula's relationship. Seriously the forshadowing on this show is more legit than the "Madden Curse." Go ahead and try it in the next episode, its kind of fun to say you were right.
I also thought it was unfair that during the guy gauntlet that the way the teams were lined up, one team could help a player and the other player is left to his own to figure it out. Ryan totally got help from the Vetrans, obviously because they wanted him to take out Derek. Nobody could even see Derek's puzzle so no one could help him out. Kind of lame if you ask me but whatever.
The Beth and Coral saga was kind of funny. In fact the whole mission leading up to that gauntlet was pretty comical. You have Evan, CT, and Brad just yelling aimlessly. Danny is just troting laps around the pyramid, meanwhile you have 8 girls who none of which notice that the guys are completely throwing this mission. The only guy who looked like he was actually helping was Eric. Then Coral freaking out because no one had her back when she said she didn't want Beth to be sent in. Well clearly the Vetran guys want to get rid of both Beth and Coral, as well as probably Casey, Katie and Robin. Also a weird allaince between life long foes in Coral and Beth, after they realize that the Vetrans screwed them both over.
One thing that will never happen again, in RW/RR Challanges, is that the teams will be this lopsided. The Vetrans were loaded with ticking time bombs in CT, Beth, Coral, and Danny, but have yet to really explode due to the Vetrans continually winning. All in all, pretty weak show as Travis said in one of the comment sections. I'm really pulling for the Rookies these next couple missions, to even things up. This season in general has been pretty weak, maybe the Challange needs to think about retiring the Gauntlet theme and sticking to the Duel, Inferno, and Battle of the Sexes.
This premier free sports picks service has sports picks & odds providing tools like; annual NFL Superbowl Odds and NCAA Football BCS Championship Odds list. They'll even golf Masters odds & even Nascar TV Schedule and info...They offer a complete March Madness Bracket Contest list...even VIP sportsbook 100% bonus codes at #1 books; 5Dimes, Bovada & even a WagerWeb 200% Bonus.
"Check us out for all your NFL betting online picks and predictions at the best online sports betting Canada and USA sportsbooks including a new Bovada review for bettors from the USA."
I highly recommend checking out NFL Predictions and out Free College Football Picks from the legendary National Sports Advisors as well as updated daily NFL Odds and College Football Odds this football season. NSAwins.com posts updated 2013 Super Bowl Futures Odds and Super Bowl Betting Props in addition to BCS Championship Odds and College Bowl Odds throughout the season. Also be sure to get Free NFL Picks and the best Sportsbook Reviews daily from NSAwins.com.
Find Bucks NBA tickets, Milwaukee Brewer game schedule and Packers NFL games. We also sell Wimbledon debenture tickets, Belmont Stakes Triple Crown packages, tickets for the Kentucky Derby, Preakness Stakes tickets and Shane Mosley vs. Paulie Malignaggi at the Barclays Center.
Buy Milwaukee Bucks tickets, Green Bay Packers tickets, Wisconsin Badgers tickets and Milwaukee Brewers Tickets from a trusted source.
- ► 2012 (18)
- ► 2011 (485)
- ► 2010 (734)
- ► 2009 (827)
- Packers News of the Day!
- A's 11, Brewers 4
- Farewell, Corey Williams
- Badgers Continue to Roll
- Bucks Continue to Play Jekyll and Hyde
- Review: Lost (Season 4, Episode 5)
- Brewers 7, A's 1
- Bill Simmons to GM the Bucks??
- Review: Gauntlet III (RW/RR Sea.15/Eps.6)
- The Run to the World Series Starts Today
- I've Added Widgets
- I Like Posting Game Winning Shots
- We Need A Logo!
- Braun to be on Sports Illustrated
- Brewers 18-1 Odds to Win Series
- TBS Likes the Brewers, too.
- I'm Done Calling Out Michael Redd
- All of China Turns to Yi
- We (are) Marquette!
- Wisconsin, Marquette, Rise in the Polls
- Kendall Won't Bat Ninth
- Brewers Talking Extension with Braun
- You Thought it was Loud During the Game...
- They Can't All be Pretty
- ESPN Previews the Brewers
- We'll Take It!
- Review: Lost (Season 4, Episode 4)
- Fondy Cardinals Updates!!!
- NFLN vs. ESPN 6
- Padres Eyeing Gabe Gross?
- That Was Embarrassing
- Badgers Tweak '08 Schedule
- Name Change for Bradley Center?
- Bucks Play it Safe at Deadline
- Review: Gauntlet III (RW/RR Sea.15/Eps.5)
- Badgers Move Back into First Place
- Bucks Avoid Complete Embarrassment
- Bill Simmons Works The Trade Machine
- Marquette Wins Again
- I'm Not Taking Credit for This
- Packers Tag Corey Williams
- Branyan to Return?
- The Bucky Channel Supports Ned Yost
- Big Night of Wisconsin Hoops
- Fondy Cardinals Advance
- Badgers Still Alive for Big Ten Title
- Bad News for Brewers Fans
- Get Out and Vote Wisconsin (And Hawaii)
- The Meanest Baseball Prank Ever
- Bucky in the Top Ten!
- Quick Brewer Updates
- Brewers Not Wasting Any Time
- Welcome, Wyoming!
- NBA All-Star Game Live Blog (4th Quarter)
- NBA All-Star Game Live Blog (3rd Quarter)
- NBA All-Star Game Live Blog (2nd Quarter)
- NBA All-Star Game Live Blog (1st Quarter)
- NBA All-Star Game Live Blog (Pre-Game)
- Gallardo Out Four Weeks
- An Important Announcement from The Bucky Channel
- The Presidential Spotlight Shines on Wisconsin
- Gallardo Having Knee Checked Out
- Live Blog Tonight
- The Badgers Axe Minnesota, 65-56
- J.J. Hardy and (No) Arbitration
- At Least the Bucks Are Represented This Weekend......
- Marquette's First Bucky Channel Post!
- Review: Lost (Season 4, Episode 3)
- J.J. Hardy and Arbitration
- We're Officially in Brewers Mode
- Bucks In Turmoil....
- In Case You Missed It....
- Happy Valentine's Day Wyoming!
- Review: Gauntlet III (RW/RR Sea.15/Eps. 4)
- A Team Divided
- Tony Gwynn Jr. vs. Trevor Hoffman
- Brian Butch is Money
- Ryan Dempster Is Delusional
- NBA Trade: Kidd Going West
- We Still Need Wyoming!!!
- I'm Taking Credit for This
- Big Ten is Purdue's to Lose
- The Bucks Are Done
- I Had Fun at a Bucks Game, Seriously.
- Badgers Slip in the Polls
- Karma is a Bitch
- We Used to Like You Too, Bradyfan83...
- Four Contenders in Big Ten Race
- LIVE BLOG! NFL Pro Bowl (4th Quarter)
- LIVE BLOG - NFL Pro Bowl (3rd Quarter)
- LIVE BLOG! NFL Pro Bowl (2nd Quarter)
- LIVE BLOG - NFL Pro Bowl (1st Quarter)
- The Bucky Channel is Going to Milwaukee!
- Your Saturday Pro Bowl Update!
- NFLN vs. ESPN 5
- Redd, Yi Expected to Go Tomorrow
- Remember When the Bucks Were Good?
- The Favre Clip We Accidentally Deleted
- Another Year of Leaving Turnbow in Too Long
- Your Friday Pro Bowl Update
- Let's Give This Guy Some Credit
- Packers Announce 13 Pre-Season Cuts
- Review: Lost (Season 4, Episode 2)
- Your Thursday Pro Bowl Update
- Review: Gauntlet III (RR/RW sea. 15/ Eps. 3)
- Win, Lose, and Draw
- Your Wednesday Pro Bowl Update
- It Looks Like Someone Is Playing With the ESPN Tra...
- The Game You Should Be Watching Tonight
- Bucks Win! Bucks Win!
- McCarthy Extended
- MLB.com's Milwaukee Brewers Fantasy Rankings
- Your Tuesday Pro Bowl Update
- NFLN vs. ESPN 4
- NFL Thinks Packers Won't Reach Super Bowl
- That's Why Yi Was 1 for 10
- Early NL Central Predictions Boast Brewers
- Wisconsin Back in Top Ten
- I'm Not Ready To Live in a World Where the Giants ...
- Wisconsin Keeps Focus Against Minnesota
- I Came Back for This?
- Week In Review
- Breakthough in Writers Strike
- Rockets at Bucks Live Blog (Last 3 minutes of 4th ...
- Rockets at Bucks Live Blog (3rd Quarter)
- Rockets at Bucks Live Blog! (2nd Quarter)
- Rockets at Bucks - Live Blog
- Second Outage This Week
- Bucks Game Bigger Than the Super Bowl?
- Off Topic: Why Gasol Trade Is Not A Guaranteed Win...
- Super Bowl Prediction
- Pau Gasol Apparently Better Than Charlie Villanuev...
- ▼ February (133)
Yardbarker - Packers
Yardbarker - Brewers
Yardbarker - Bucks
This site is not affiliated with, nor endorsed or sponsored by, the University of Wisconsin.
Visit Sunshine Sportsbook
Contact The Bucky Channel
Sports Betting - Find very competitive odds and an impressive array of live betting. Online Sports Betting